3/11/09

VenDy 18th BirthDay =)

woW...18Th Birthday ...time past so fast...now I'm 18Th years old le...become more matured hahahahha...=(...
ermmm...wanna thank to who celebrate birthday for me ...really apperciate ...and thank the present Ya...love it...
on 4/3 wednesday night after the prayer meeting really surprise woW..thank the best friend who gave me the surprise..is seriously very surprise..thank again..
on5/3 early morning Im go to eat dim sum with my someone..the food was not bad..
after having dim sum we go to play LEFT 4 DEAD...nice game...hehehe...
after that we go home to have a rest ....at 6 something we go to gurney beach to walk around..=)and this is the most important place we wanna to go EVERGREEN to having the buffet dinner...WaH nice ..delicious food...have a good time at there...thank YOU....and this is salmon....yuck...I don like it at all..:P
the desert so nice...
WooooW...my 18th Birthday....Thank you that you give me the best for me....~!
Thank again to those who send me the birthday wish and all the pressie...thank guys..:)

1 comment:

chrisbaka said...

u birthday no tell...