3/26/09

SAFARI ...

16-19/3/2009 14th Penang Company Annual Training Camp at Teluk Pahang Forest Reserve.... forest reserve

Camp site

oooW...after the BNTS straight away go to the next camp non-stop..
when we finish the BNTS we all just walk to the forest reserve..when we reach the camp site they all of them just kena forfeit "chicken dance" and we just put down our thing go to join them..
on this camp learn many thing also..many lesson to learn...parang lesson ,hurricanes lamp

Hurricanes lamp Parang lesson
Making gadget ....Is me cooking =)

on 2nd day midnight have the midnight DRILL....
and guess what we need to wear our uniform in 15 minutes !!!after that have Inspection ..then continue DRILL...drill within command just the timing ....GOOD TRY...COOL

midnight DRILLon talent night ..Myself, Zachary, and Soo Min is talent night EMCEE ....
WoooW 1st time become Emcee on camping really a bit scare also...when start really a bit scare after that no more fear..while on that night all the squad also have presentation...all of them did their best..Soon Yau also compose 1 song "YMCA" nice... while my squad also sing the new song ....the song means wanna to say THANKS YOU to all Pastors, Officers caring, teaching, support, everything and the most important thing is want to THANK GOD..that HE give me to know you all...yeAh~~~~
when practice, all my squad members also don know how to sing need to teach, very luckily all of them also very co-operate with me, we repeat singing few times then ady know how to sing le very GOOD ! after the talent night we have the WAR GAME...after play all the game is about 2 or 3am le....haix ...on that night Im fall sick le...feel so cold...after that Im just go back to sleep ..when woke up Im ady get high fever le hais...feel so suffer..what also cant enjoy le...ermmmm...wanna say thank you to you all...that take care of me...force me to drink water kekekee...give me eat the medicine...and thank you Captain give me drink the 100 plus tesco brand hahaha !!thank you Eunice fetch me back Ya..~!!
Thank GOD for everything you give me...give me a good family in this company ..give me a good brother and sister...give me a good friend...~!Thank God....=^

No comments: