1/15/10

Happy Birthday ..

02.01.2010
Yeah ..celebrate His Birthday !
Due to his birthday is on weekday so just celebrate earlier.!
Morning went to eat breakfast..dim sum..Yummy..
yummy ..yummy...
**
Afternoon he just go to cut his hair ..and went to Youth Park exercise !
siao kia ! =x
Youth Park !
the Birthday Boy !
Before go to Dinner...bring him to shoe shop...
Brought him this EDWIN shoe...hope you like it ....
...........
Continue our Journey..Here I come ~finally reach EVERGREEN Hotel...
the buffet is Japanese Food !errr..
I'm not really like to eat Japanese Food but I Try !
Baby Crab..
Octopus..this one Nice..Thumbs Up !!
errrr..Yuck...I hate this...
............
siao cha bo and siao ta bo @.@
Lobby !..My spec is Spoit...T.T
hehehe..
After the Dinner we just go to Penang Bowl with friend !
haiS..my spec is spoilt ..so I din join them to play ...
If I play hiak hiakk ..sure wash the "longkang" become more clean...
wash "longkang"


After that we went to Hawker Shop farewell with Zach...
Cause He is going to NS 3 month !
Zach..
They order a lot of food ..WoW...but I'm full...

Thank God that gave me a wonderful day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: