5/5/09

Thank YOU ...

Today is a raining day ..so cold in a empty house ...hais..at home think back many many thing and hearing this song that call, 总在我身旁..is a nice song and touching song
Thank God for everything that you give me ..
Give me a happy family dad and mom, my brother and my sister..although I cant stay with them ..cant always talk with them ...but i still love you all !
and my aunt and po po ..Thank you !
Thank God that you sent this someone that love me care me..wilsOn..:D
ermm..Thank God that you give me join in this big family 14th Penang Company..and FGT..
Thank you that you all train me ..teach me many thing that I cant learn at school..Thank !
Thank God..you give sent me this very good and best friend to me, the one that always caring me ,concern me..no one can replace you in my heart..:)
ChriStinE ..hui SHi *thank you ..muacks
Thank friend ...thank you all ..
Meet her when Im standard 1... my primary school friend until now !
my ex School friend..teachers, my gang..:P


Thank You all that came into my life, to bring joy and happiness to me ! You all make my life become more and more colourful, everyone of you have different story in my life..Im really happy to have you guys..Love you guys lot..:)
Thank GOD !

No comments: